Sunday 1 May 2016


ESOTERIC POETRY OF THE GODDESS ERIS-AMMUT ERESHKIGAL


Rainbow shrimp jelly frogs with hooves gorble the orgrundulous eye of the timeship. Lizard faeries drink baileys from a spaceship in a rainbow space suit. You are all ghost factories infected by a memory virus. Wake up. Consult your pinecones!
They call to me as a serpent diamond mother tearing roots from the ground. The evil inside of Us all of the time travelers entered their teeth̢͈̭̟̫ Confusing the snails have turned you into the egg zone. Planetary colonists experienced greater dissynchronization. The horse tornado is in progress. Shove magic peels into your VCR! You are sperm trapped in a cosmic web. Apples are really just tiny rainbow worms. Tiny space whales spew out ancient language. Fantasy is an uninhabitable red moth . We have disguised ourselves as priests.My horns are the moon. We all live in a yellow submarine.. My rainbow dream.... the moon is also my toenail at my feet..



Grandeur vvitch Ochmech larvess Larvae with feathers ..the iron mouse weeps looking into the golden mirror. Niblungs own the Principle quartaines made holy by mud. You've tried to decapitate I... but I of many heads bleed your bloody heads with my soul sickle. Moon dance and rosei eyes muster along the hard beaten path for Revenge. I return as I and become I to only see what is forgottensaken bread and skull. Umber rites and passage Sent-- Mark the trolly howlers went. See the saw and saw what became only to dive back in Againe. Agony and torture books, muddred sounds of silver hooks. Got the gown and salsombre ombbre arms... Mince the vvitch, beckons crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment